Village Accommodation Group places enormous value on the health and safety of our guests and team members, and in light of the current climate, have developed a ‘Village Safe Place’ programme to ensure we are meeting the highest standards available in hygiene, safety and security.
Here is a rundown of the measures we are taking to assure our valued guests we are doing whatever we can to provide a safe environment:
- Contactless check-in/out available at all properties – arrive and depart with no need to interact with any team members if you do not wish to.
- In-Room Health Kit – all guests will be provided with complimentary face masks and disinfecting wipes in each apartment.
- 80-point Room Clean – upgraded WHO inspired room cleaning checklist, following World Health Organisation research guidelines, to ensure our standards are the highest available.
- Team Member PPE – rest comfortably knowing all employees will be provided the option to wear masks, gloves and other PPE, to ensure everyone’s well-being.
- Updated Public Area Cleaning – increased frequency following a detailed checklist of the World Health Organisation’s guidelines.
- It’s all of us – all of our team (including management) are supplied with sanitising cloths when walking around the properties, to ensure it is not just our housekeeping and cleaning teams, but all us helping keep things safe.
- Specifically designed detailed processes for AREA’s Conference Centre to keep delegates safe.
Other important steps we are taking:
- Disinfecting wipes and more hand-sanitiser stations in communal areas are being provided
- Regular key and key card sanitisation
- Regular cleaning of employee keyboards and phones
For any questions about our programme, please contact our team for more information.